Creating the right marketing plan for your blog can not only save you time, but it can also increase your Adsense revenue, if this is what you are looking to do. The right marketing plan is a MUST if you want to:
- Get your small business off of the ground
- Create a plan to increase traffic from more than one social networking site
- Create more than one blog or website.
How to create the right marketing plan for your blog.
A very simple way of creating the right marketing plan for your blog is looking at the contents of your blog, and its purpose.
Ask yourself this:
- Who will my blog help?
- Who will want to read it?
- How often can I update it?
- Will my blog still exist a year from now?
You can create the right marketing plan for your blog in 4 simple steps.
- Do your research and find out just what social networking sites are best for your blog. This is quite important as NOT ALL social networking sites are for every blog/ blogger. For example- you can't post blog post about medicine, in a car related social networking site. The content of your blog, and the theme of the site you are posting in, has to match.
- Find out just how MANY websites you want to post your articles on. There has to be almost 1000 social networking sites online, and more being created every day. Although writers can find a substantial amount of traffic coming in from each website, in reality, WHO has the time to go through EVERY single website online and check stats, keep up with comments and so on... Its not impossible, but in my eyes, that is too much work, and that can add up to too many problems. This is why it is important for bloggers to do their research, and decide just which websites are best for them to promote their work, and which will give them the most traffic.
- Make a schedule of WHEN you want to promote your work, and on which websites. Many websites have a policy when it comes to how OFTEN writers can post new links on the site itself. Take the time to read each websites guidelines, and find out just how often you post your work on each website(s). To make the most out of your marketing plan, make sure you put links of your older articles in each NEW article. This is also a great way to increase exposure to older articles, if they are already posted on that website.
- Finally, Keep adjusting your website or blog. You may notice that as your blog keeps growing with more content, and you have more comments to read, you may need to the layout of your blog, or change the hosting service. This can actually be a great thing for your business, if you are looking forward to expanding your business someday. By changing some of the features of your blog, you may see changes in traffic, and how many people actually subscribe to your work every week.
These are some of the things that bloggers can do to create the right marketing plan for their business. If this is something you think would help you, or you think you may want to try, do so and let me know how well it works out for you!