This year is almost over, and I am hoping to welcome the new year with a BANG!
Looking back at this year, I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed that not everything I wanted to accomplish, happened but at the same time, I got to do a lot of things that I didn't even know were possible. Yet.
Bottom line, I'm striving to make next year A LOT better than this year, and I am also planning on moving my businesses FORWARD, and really getting out there! To the heart of the freelance business!
I have been working on about 30 things, more or less of things that I WANT to accomplish, working my tail off to get done, and things that have been on my mind for a while..
So! Without further ADO! Here's my list!
- Write one or more blog posts a day
- Respond to more e-mails
- Take a closer look at my traffic, study it more
- Start working on book outlines for other book ideas
- Think of a new book title
- Send out more query letters
- Talk to writers about possible guest blogging
- ACCEPT guest bloggers
- Strive to type at least 1000 a way. If not more
- Learn one new skill, apply it to my business
- Grow my freelance business by adding at least 5 NEW clients
- Coach more clients- expand this part of my business
- Go to more networking events
- Get NEW and IMPROVED business cards
- work on my brand- consistently
- Publish my e-book
- Increase the number of followers on my blog
- Travel more, and create more connections
- Work with a designer to change my website, because I have no idea what I'm doing.
- Create another form of income from my blog
- (possibly) Create another blog, for coaching purposes
- Read more books, get creative with my work
- Take more pictures and use them on my posts
- Add my signature to my blog
- Buy a new computer, maybe another phone
- Write a play. Or at least read one
- Meet more writers- and create a bond
- Add more things to this list everyday that I cross one off!
- Try to have fun while I accomplish these goals
- And finally! Get organized. Buy a personal organizer and WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN! I have a tendency to "think" about things, but I lose all of my best ideas, because I never write anything down.. Well, that's going to change next year!
Are you making new goals for next year? I would love to hear some of them!